A maize field was specially grown for some sequences in Bahubali. However, this field got damaged due to rains and now the unit members had to abandon this field and find alternate locations such as Bulgaria.
The unit is apparently flying to Bulgaria to shoot in it’s field. However, nothing has been confirmed yet. “We cultivated this maize field for a seq (sic). A week before the shoot, it is completely destroyed by the rains. sad! Can imagine how the farmers feel when their crops get affected. Being film people we have quick fix solutions for all problems. But their misery is immeasurable,” said Rajamouli.
- Manikarnika finally enters 100 crore club
- Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love’s climax to be changed?
- Ranveer Singh’s ’83 to go on floors in summer
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about a Tamil director
- Srinivas Avasarala and Lakshmi Manchu team up for NRI