A maize field was specially grown for some sequences in Bahubali. However, this field got damaged due to rains and now the unit members had to abandon this field and find alternate locations such as Bulgaria.
The unit is apparently flying to Bulgaria to shoot in it’s field. However, nothing has been confirmed yet. “We cultivated this maize field for a seq (sic). A week before the shoot, it is completely destroyed by the rains. sad! Can imagine how the farmers feel when their crops get affected. Being film people we have quick fix solutions for all problems. But their misery is immeasurable,” said Rajamouli.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine to remake Amala Paul’s controversial film in Hindi
- Allu Aravind to start an online streaming platform?
- Prabhas to announce a new film soon?
- Karthi’s Khaidi wraps up censor scrutiny; All set for Oct 25 release
- There is too much pressure on my son-Vikram
- Bigil’s advance bookings on fire