After the grand success of Akhanda in Telugu states and the USA, Nandamuri Balakrishna visited the famous Kanaka Durga Temple in Vijayawada.
The actor accompanied by the film’s director Boyapati Sreenu and producer Miryala Ravinder Reddy offered prayers to the goddess.
Later, speaking to the media, Balayya thanked everyone for making Akhanda a blockbuster everywhere. Akhanda is still minting good money at the box office.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk – Rajinikanth knew about Dhanush’s divorce long back
- Nagarjuna debunks rumours spread by the media
- Sophie Chaudhary’s version of Oo Antava Mava is too cute
- Photo Moment: Allu Arjun enjoys the incredible Dubai’s skyline
- AP New Districts: MLA Balakrishna upset with Jagan’s decision – Comes up with a demand
- Kichcha Sudeep’s Vikrant Rona is postponed indefinitely