Nandamuri Balakrishna is known to get heavily involved with his films if he likes the subject. He is now so in love with his 100th film’s subject that he has turned into a history student of sorts now. Balakrishna has bought lots of books about the Satavahana rulers and is eagerly going through them all.
Krish and his team have already sourced ancient texts written by Ptolemi, Megasthenes and others, for references and guidelines to the Satavahana Kingdom, and to Gautamiputra Satakarni. The team is trying to stay as true to history as possible, without sacrificing any commercial values.
The movie is all set to roll from the last week of April or from early May. Rajeev Reddy and Jagarlamudi Sai Babu are producing the movie on First Frame Entertainments banner and Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Is Nagarjuna doing a good job as Bigg Boss 4 host?
- Mahesh donates a massive amount to Hyderabad flood victims
- NTR, Vijay Devarakonda, Trivikram donate big for Hyderabad Rain victims
- Raashi Khanna goes de-glam for this biggie
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant wins the hearts of many in the nominations task
- Teaser for CoK fame Karthik’s hero debut film ‘Lingoccha’ soon