Nandamuri Balakrishna is known to get heavily involved with his films if he likes the subject. He is now so in love with his 100th film’s subject that he has turned into a history student of sorts now. Balakrishna has bought lots of books about the Satavahana rulers and is eagerly going through them all.
Krish and his team have already sourced ancient texts written by Ptolemi, Megasthenes and others, for references and guidelines to the Satavahana Kingdom, and to Gautamiputra Satakarni. The team is trying to stay as true to history as possible, without sacrificing any commercial values.
The movie is all set to roll from the last week of April or from early May. Rajeev Reddy and Jagarlamudi Sai Babu are producing the movie on First Frame Entertainments banner and Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music.
- Allu Arjun’s film with star director back in the news
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine