Nandamuri Balakrishna kick started 2018 with a bang with this Sankranthi hit, Jai Simha. The actor is all set to launch NTR, an ambitious biopic on his legendary father NT Rama Rao, on March 29. As per the latest reports, Balayya has already locked his next project.
It is well known that Balakrishna was planning a project with his Legend and Simha’s director Boyapati Srinu for long time. The latest buzz is that this much-awaited project will go on floors on June 10, on the occasion of Balayya’s 58th birthday.
The film’s regular shooting will reportedly commence from August. More details about the film’s producer and other cast and crew members will be announced soon. Apart from this, Balayya is also reportedly in talks with Puri Jagannadh and SV Krishna Reddy for his future projects.
- Date locked for 2.0’s trailer
- Rana’s Haathi Mere Saathi postponed to 2019
- Working still of Thalapathy Vijay son’s debut film goes viral
- Keerthy Suresh in talks for an epic multi-starrer?
- Super Star to bid goodbye to acting after his next