Nandamuri Balakrishna kick started 2018 with a bang with this Sankranthi hit, Jai Simha. The actor is all set to launch NTR, an ambitious biopic on his legendary father NT Rama Rao, on March 29. As per the latest reports, Balayya has already locked his next project.
It is well known that Balakrishna was planning a project with his Legend and Simha’s director Boyapati Srinu for long time. The latest buzz is that this much-awaited project will go on floors on June 10, on the occasion of Balayya’s 58th birthday.
The film’s regular shooting will reportedly commence from August. More details about the film’s producer and other cast and crew members will be announced soon. Apart from this, Balayya is also reportedly in talks with Puri Jagannadh and SV Krishna Reddy for his future projects.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha to make her debut as a reality show host?
- Maruthi penning a script for this young star?
- Senior director’s daughters to turn producers
- Rana fans await double treat this summer
- Clever planning helps Nithin’s Bheeshma big time
- Lakshmi Parvathi’s key role in a lady-oriented film