It is a known fact that Nandamuri Balakrishna is doing a film in the direction of Boyapati Sreenu and it has been titled as BB3 as of now. The film is an action drama and a key episode has been set amidst the backdrop of Varanasi.
Boyapati planned an extensive schedule in Varasani but due to the COVID, 19 things have gone for a toss. So, the latest update is that Balayya has asked to change this episode in the film and set it in Telugu states now.
So, Boyapati is scripting this episode once again. He is ready to take the film on floors but Balayya is not at all in a mood to join the shoot and wants the pandemic to get over.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi rejecting noted directors – What’s the reason?
- Rajinikanth’s cold attitude with political entry hurting fans
- Bigg Boss 4 – Big rift between couples, no more romantic angle
- Poll : Who according to you will win the GHMC 2020 elections?
- Mahesh Babu’s AMB Cinemas announce their reopening
- GHMC elections 2020 – List of Tollywood celebs who cast their votes