It is a known fact that Nandamuri Balakrishna is doing a film in the direction of Boyapati Sreenu and it has been titled as BB3 as of now. The film is an action drama and a key episode has been set amidst the backdrop of Varanasi.
Boyapati planned an extensive schedule in Varasani but due to the COVID, 19 things have gone for a toss. So, the latest update is that Balayya has asked to change this episode in the film and set it in Telugu states now.
So, Boyapati is scripting this episode once again. He is ready to take the film on floors but Balayya is not at all in a mood to join the shoot and wants the pandemic to get over.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exciting buzz: Allu Arjun to don Vijay Sethupathi’s role?
- Speculations back on Tuck Jagadish’s direct OTT release
- NTR to follow a strict diet and fitness plan for his next
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?