NTR Kathanayakudu, the eagerly awaited biopic on Balakrishna’s father NT Rama Rao, has finally hit screens worldwide this morning. The initial response from fans and critics has been highly positive, and the film is expected to strike big at the box-office this Sankranthi holiday season.
Meanwhile, Balakrishna expressed his wish to debut in the Kannada film industry. Speaking at the film’s promotional event in Bengaluru yesterday, Balayya said that he is waiting for the right script and the right opportunity to enter Sandalwood.
Speaking at the event, Balakrishna also wished that a biopic on the legendary Kannada actor Rajkumar will be made someday soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nikhil upset with Arjun Suravaram’s piracy
- Brochevarevarura Tamil remake on the cards
- Young hero ready to act in more negative roles
- Will he host Bigg Boss Telugu again?
- Venkatesh’s next to go on floors soon
- Ala Vaikuntapurramulo’s teaser update gets a date