Nandamuri Balakrishna’s new film is being picturised in and around the Rampachodavaram area in Andhra Pradesh. Trisha is also taking part in the shooting and Balakrishna is currently busy with some fight scenes that are being directed by Ram Lakshman.
This powerful action entertainer will show Balakrishna in a political role once again and debut director Sathya Deva is taking care of the movie. The film is expected to get ready for Sankranthi 2015. Mani Sharma is composing the music.
S.L.V. Creations banner is producing this movie, which has a number of leading actors and actresses.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief