Nandamuri Balakrishna’s new film is back in Araku for some important scenes. The movie was shot there sometime back and then shooting shifted to Hyderabad and other areas. Now, shooting is being carried out at Araku once again. Trisha and Radhika Apte will be seen as the heroines in this movie.
Rudhrapati Ramana Rao is the producer of this movie and Sathya Deva is making his debut as a director. Balakrishna’s first film after he became an MLA is going to be important to fans and that is why care is being taken.
The film is expected to have ‘Warrior’ or ‘Lion’ as the titles. Mani Sharma is the music director.
- Interesting title for Kanchana’s Bollywood remake
- Venky Mama’s Hyderabad schedule underway
- DSP saved from the wrath of Mahesh’s fans
- Nani-Indraganti film gets a launch date
- Fans relieved- Bunny finally starts AA19
- Has Nani taken a risk with Gang Leader?