It is a known fact that Nandamuri Balakrishna’s Jai Simha is up for a release all over tomorrow. The latest we hear is that Nandamuri Balakrishna has fixed a special muhurtam for the film.
The film will start its first show at 06:45 am in the twin theaters of Mallikarjuna and Brahmarambha in Kukatpally. The film is carrying a good buzz and we need to see how it does in the lucrative festive season.
Directed by K S Ravi Kumar, this film has Nayanthara as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine’s remuneration demands become a new headache
- Will Mr. KK end Vikram flop streak?
- Vijay Antony’s next launched
- Adivi Sesh’s Evaru gets preponed
- Ranarangam postponed- Gives hint about Saaho’s new release date
- Pink’s Tamil version gets a release date