It is a known fact that Nandamuri Balakrishna’s Jai Simha is up for a release all over tomorrow. The latest we hear is that Nandamuri Balakrishna has fixed a special muhurtam for the film.
The film will start its first show at 06:45 am in the twin theaters of Mallikarjuna and Brahmarambha in Kukatpally. The film is carrying a good buzz and we need to see how it does in the lucrative festive season.
Directed by K S Ravi Kumar, this film has Nayanthara as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Quarantine diaries-Kajal makes an Indian delicacy
- Pawan-Harish Shankar film to have a special role
- Lockdown Movie Suggestions : Sometimes (Sila Samayangalil)
- Exclusive interview : Eesha Rebba- 2021 will change my career in a big way
- Poll : After Prabhas, who among these will be the next pan-India star?
- Telangana government to make a key announcement?