It is a known fact that Nandamuri Balakrishna’s Jai Simha is up for a release all over tomorrow. The latest we hear is that Nandamuri Balakrishna has fixed a special muhurtam for the film.
The film will start its first show at 06:45 am in the twin theaters of Mallikarjuna and Brahmarambha in Kukatpally. The film is carrying a good buzz and we need to see how it does in the lucrative festive season.
Directed by K S Ravi Kumar, this film has Nayanthara as the female lead.
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Kavacham seals its release date
- Sumanth’s Idam Jagath seals its release date
- Makers of 2.0 planning exclusive promotions in Hyderabad