Nandamuri Balakrishna is done with the shoot of Akhanda and is waiting to announce the release date. But as the ticket prices are not being solved in AP, he is getting frustrated as per the news.
YS Jagan had asked Chiranjeevi to meet along with a delegation to solve these issues but the date regarding the meeting is not out yet.
Balayya who is a firm believer of astrology when it comes to fixing dates has been upset and wants a conclusion to come out so that he can plan things ahead.
When will all this happen and when will Chiru lead the way to all this, only time will tell. Very soon, Balayya will start shooting for his new film with Gopichand Malineni.
Articles that might interest you:
- What’s the point of being called Power Star without power?: Pawan Kalyan
- Sai Dharam Tej is still lying in coma: Pawan Kalyan
- Suriya to team up with this star director
- Team Sarkaru Vaari Paata to head to Spain
- Love Story is a game changer for Naga Chaitanya: Mahesh Babu
- Won’t tolerate if Tollywood is targeted, Pawan Kalyan tells AP government