The seemandhra region went into polls yesterday, and there was a heavy turnout in Hindupur as well. An confident Balakrishna expressed that he would win the seat with thumping majority.
Balayya made these comments at the end of polling day and also added that he was happy with the huge turnout of public for voting. Hindupur has been a happy hunting ground for TDP, and let’s hope that Balayya also keeps this tradition going.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble