In an unfortunate tragedy, a young boy named Gokul Sai Krishna, who was a fan of hero Nandamuri Balakrishna, breathed his last after his battle with dengue. Gokul became famous on social media and TV with his effortless rendition of Balayya’s memorable monologues.
Distraught over his little fan’s untimely death, Balakrishna issued a press note and condoled Gokul’s passing away. “There is nothing more valuable for me than my fans. I am heartbroken over Gokul’s death. He loved me so much and I was always in awe of his dialogue delivery and histrionics. I pray for Gokul’s soul and express my deepest condolences to his family,” Balakrishna said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Boyapati in search of main villain for Balayya
- Alia Bhatt buys new house close to Ranbir’s residence
- Janhvi Kapoor’s south remake to be shot in record time
- Shah Rukh Khan’s new look goes viral
- Noted actor’s negative role in Balayya-Boyapati film
- Exclusive Interview : Team Bombaat – Our film is a fun watch for entire family