Nandamuri Balakrishna has shown his humanitarian side and helped out the people of Hindupur constituency.
The Hindupur MLA sent Covid medicines and medical kits worth Rs 20 lakh from Hyderabad to Hindupur.
These medicines and kits were then distributed to the relatives and attendees of Covid patients in Hindupur by local TDP leaders upon Balakrishna’s order.
Balakrishna assured all possible support to the people of his constituency amid the Covid crisis.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aadi Saikumar’s new film to go on floors soon
- NTR, Charan prepping for the epic song in RRR?
- Poll : What’s your take on Raja Raja Chora teaser?
- Samantha unveils Pushpaka Vimaanam’s Kalyanam song
- Latest- Radhe Shyam to have this crazy aspect
- Raja Raja Chora’s fun teaser is out now