Nandamuri Balakrishna has shown his humanitarian side and helped out the people of Hindupur constituency.
The Hindupur MLA sent Covid medicines and medical kits worth Rs 20 lakh from Hyderabad to Hindupur.
These medicines and kits were then distributed to the relatives and attendees of Covid patients in Hindupur by local TDP leaders upon Balakrishna’s order.
Balakrishna assured all possible support to the people of his constituency amid the Covid crisis.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tentative OTT release date of Simbu’s VTK
- Sima Kodur’s Dongalunnaru Jagratta is streaming on this OTT platform now
- The Ghost: Day 2 collections in Nizam
- Date locked for the trailer release of Akshay Kumar’s Ram Setu
- Ori Devuda trailer – delightful and amusing
- Naga Vamsi – All age group audience can enjoy Swathimuthyam