Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister and TDP Chief, Nara Chandrababu Naidu, heaped praises on film star turned politician Nandamuri Balakrishna. Speaking at the 400 Days celebrations of Balayya’s smash hit Legend, Chandrababu said that the film created a remarkable history in Telugu film industry and that Balayya is the real hero who has been successfully carrying the NTR legacy.
Congratulating the team on the memorable success, Chandrababu said that the film was titled Legend as a prediction of its legendary success. Babu hoped that Boyapati will come up with a sensational script for Balayya’s 100th film and wished that the film will run for 1000 days.
Speaking on the occasion, Balakrishna thanked Chandrababu for attending the event amidst his busy schedule and also thanked his fans for making the film a phenomenal hit.
- Avengers: Endgame set for a $300M North American opening weekend
- Announcement of National Film Awards postponed due to Elections
- NTR’s latest pictures lead to injury rumors
- Interesting title for Kanchana’s Bollywood remake
- Venky Mama’s Hyderabad schedule underway
- DSP saved from the wrath of Mahesh’s fans