Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister and TDP Chief, Nara Chandrababu Naidu, heaped praises on film star turned politician Nandamuri Balakrishna. Speaking at the 400 Days celebrations of Balayya’s smash hit Legend, Chandrababu said that the film created a remarkable history in Telugu film industry and that Balayya is the real hero who has been successfully carrying the NTR legacy.
Congratulating the team on the memorable success, Chandrababu said that the film was titled Legend as a prediction of its legendary success. Babu hoped that Boyapati will come up with a sensational script for Balayya’s 100th film and wished that the film will run for 1000 days.
Speaking on the occasion, Balakrishna thanked Chandrababu for attending the event amidst his busy schedule and also thanked his fans for making the film a phenomenal hit.
Articles that might interest you:
- Baahubali producers tight-lipped about their next feature film
- Vijay, Raashi turn Gautham and Yamini in WFL’s new poster
- Venky wants to see Chay in a film like this
- Ritu Varma bags a biggie in Tamil
- Venky Mama’s solid show in Australia
- Pawan’s latest statement on his home production with Charan