NTR Kathanayakudu, the much-awaited biopic on legendary actor and former Chief Minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh NT Rama Rao, is hitting screens worldwide on January 9. NTR’s son Balakrishna is reprising his father’s role in the film.
In a latest promotional interview, Balayya revealed the exact moment he had decided to make a biopic on his father’s illustrious life. “Around one and a half years ago, I visited my father’s hometown Nimmakuru. My son-in-law Nara Lokesh had upgraded the Primary Health Center and invited me to attend a program there. I don’t know what made me say, but that was the moment I had told everyone around that I want to make a biopic on my father’s life,” said Balakrishna.
Balakrishna went on to say that one of the producers of NTR biopics, Vishnu Induri, later expressed his wish to make a film on NTR. Things were pretty vague until then. The project slowly took its shape then onwards,” revealed Balayya.
Articles that might interest you:
- KGF Chapter 2 enters last leg of shooting
- Pooja Hegde’s keen interest beyond acting is impressive
- Happening young beauty to romance NTR?
- Box-office records are temporary: Allu Arjun on AVPL’s success
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s massive 16-day today AP, TG share
- Payal Rajput’s career in a risky situation?