NTR Kathanayakudu, the much-awaited biopic on legendary actor and former Chief Minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh NT Rama Rao, is hitting screens worldwide on January 9. NTR’s son Balakrishna is reprising his father’s role in the film.
In a latest promotional interview, Balayya revealed the exact moment he had decided to make a biopic on his father’s illustrious life. “Around one and a half years ago, I visited my father’s hometown Nimmakuru. My son-in-law Nara Lokesh had upgraded the Primary Health Center and invited me to attend a program there. I don’t know what made me say, but that was the moment I had told everyone around that I want to make a biopic on my father’s life,” said Balakrishna.
Balakrishna went on to say that one of the producers of NTR biopics, Vishnu Induri, later expressed his wish to make a film on NTR. Things were pretty vague until then. The project slowly took its shape then onwards,” revealed Balayya.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Star DP’s daughter in talks for Vijay’s next?
- Nithiin’s reprise of Vijay Sethupathi in Valmiki raises curiosity
- Bollywood superstar lauds Sye Raa’s trailer
- Sye Raa’s special screening for Bollywood celebs
- Details of Pawan Kalyan’s voice over in Sye Raa