Nandamuri Balakrishna has started dubbing for his mass action entertainer ‘Legend’. The film is expected to hit the screens on March 28th and post-production work is currently underway. Balakrishna will be seen in a powerful avatar in the film.
The audio album of the movie will release on March 7th and Devi Sri Prasad is the music director. ‘Legend’ is coming in with good expectations and the second poster from the film was received with great enthusiasm. The theatrical trailer of the film might be unveiled soon.
Boyapati Sreenu is the director of this movie and Jagapathi Babu will be seen as the villain. Varahi Chalana Chitram and 14 Reels Entertainment banners are jointly producing this movie.
- Star hero injured while performing an action sequence
- Legendary singer to croon for Rajini’s next
- Venue set for Vijetha’s audio launch
- Nandita Swetha signs a horror comedy
- Sudheer Babu makes an interesting decision for his future movies