After 4 long years, Nandamuri Balakrishna will be visiting Chennai. The senior hero will be in Chennai on July 10 to grace the audio launch event of his landmark 100th film Gautamiputra Satakarni’s Tamil version.
Apart from Balakrishna, the film’s director Krish, heroine Shriya and Tamil stars like Prabhu, Karthik, Vishal, Jayam Ravi and senior producer Kalaipuli S Thanu will attend the event. Producer Narendra is going to release GPSK’s Tamil version in more than 300 theaters.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venky Mama’s trailer to be out during this time
- Disco Raja teaser- Raises curiosity
- Poll : What did you think of Disco Raja’s teaser?
- Sree Vishnu launches his next
- I’ll only act in “good movies” from now on: Sai Tej
- After F2 & Maharshi, Dil Raju confident of ending 2019 with a hat-trick