After 4 long years, Nandamuri Balakrishna will be visiting Chennai. The senior hero will be in Chennai on July 10 to grace the audio launch event of his landmark 100th film Gautamiputra Satakarni’s Tamil version.
Apart from Balakrishna, the film’s director Krish, heroine Shriya and Tamil stars like Prabhu, Karthik, Vishal, Jayam Ravi and senior producer Kalaipuli S Thanu will attend the event. Producer Narendra is going to release GPSK’s Tamil version in more than 300 theaters.
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das
- Mani Ratnam reveals why he made a multi-starrer
- Pooja Hegde wraps up shooting for Aravindha Sametha
- I’ve never used my dad’s money or help to make movies : Manchu Manoj
- Big test for Deva Das director