In a latest interview, hero Balakrishna revealed an exciting line-up of his future projects. After Boyapati Srinu’s Akhanda, Balayya will be joining hands with commercial entertainers specialists such as Gopichand Malineni, Anil Ravipudi, Sriwass and Puri Jagannadh.
And, if the ongoing buzz is to be believed, Balayya has also given his nod to young director Venky Kudumula. Apparently, Venky recently met Balayya and narrated him an out-and-out family entertainer and got the actor’s approval. Venky is on a good form by delivering two consecutive hits with Chalo and Bheeshma. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Monal Gajjar bags a big item number?
- I’ll forever feel guilty to be alive: Yashika Anand’s tearful goodbye to her friend
- After Bollywood, Nabha Natesh to debut in Kollywood
- Akira’s Bo Staff video makes fans recollect vintage Pawan memories
- Maruthi wants to do an animation film with Allu Arjun
- Nagarjuna to enter jam-packed Sankranthi race?