Film star turned politician Nandamuri Balakrishna is currently working on NTR, a biopic on his legendary father NT Rama Rao. In the film, Balayya is reprising his father’s role. And today, Balayya will be paying yet another tribute to his father.
Balakrishna will be visiting Sattupalli in Khammam, Telangana, this morning to unveil NT Rama Rao’s life-sized bronze statue. Sattupalli has been TDP’s strong fort for several years, and the Nandamuri and TDP fans from the region are elated with Balayya’s visit.
Meanwhile, NTR is slated for release as a Sankranthi festive treat in January early next year. The film’s shooting is more than half finished already.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika’s manager clarifies on IT raids
- Mahesh thanks fans in style at Sarileru’s success function
- Akhil pins all hopes on Geetha Arts
- Keerthy Suresh opts out of this biggie?
- Sharwa says Samantha is the best actress of our times!
- Tollywood makers ready to pay a bomb for Thaman