Film star turned politician Nandamuri Balakrishna is currently working on NTR, a biopic on his legendary father NT Rama Rao. In the film, Balayya is reprising his father’s role. And today, Balayya will be paying yet another tribute to his father.
Balakrishna will be visiting Sattupalli in Khammam, Telangana, this morning to unveil NT Rama Rao’s life-sized bronze statue. Sattupalli has been TDP’s strong fort for several years, and the Nandamuri and TDP fans from the region are elated with Balayya’s visit.
Meanwhile, NTR is slated for release as a Sankranthi festive treat in January early next year. The film’s shooting is more than half finished already.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Solid advance bookings for Love Story
- Something exciting coming soon, Ram Charan tells fans
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Gully Rowdy’ Movie ?
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Maestro’ Movie?
- Bandla Ganesh’s film as hero gets a title