For more than a decade, several TDP members and fans have been urging the centre to honor legendary actor and former chief minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh NT Ramarao with Bharat Ratna, the country’s highest civilian honor. Governments changed but Bharat Ratna for NTR still remains elusive.
Interacting with the media after paying homage to his father at the NTR Ghat on his death anniversary yesterday, Balakrishna vowed to fight for Bharat Ratna for NTR. “We will bring pressure on the center to give NTR the Bharat Ratna,” Balayya said. Incidentally, Balakrishna’ is playing NTR’s role in the ongoing biopic based on the legendary actor cum politician’s life and legacy.
Articles that might interest you:
- This director is waiting to work with Allu Arjun
- This actor doesn’t work with new filmmakers. Here’s why!
- 4 first looks from Vijay Deverakonda’s WFL to be out from tomorrow
- Chay’s latest statement on Bangarraju
- Arjun Reddy girl opens up about B-Town debut
- Vijay Deverakonda tops Google Search trends