For more than a decade, several TDP members and fans have been urging the centre to honor legendary actor and former chief minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh NT Ramarao with Bharat Ratna, the country’s highest civilian honor. Governments changed but Bharat Ratna for NTR still remains elusive.
Interacting with the media after paying homage to his father at the NTR Ghat on his death anniversary yesterday, Balakrishna vowed to fight for Bharat Ratna for NTR. “We will bring pressure on the center to give NTR the Bharat Ratna,” Balayya said. Incidentally, Balakrishna’ is playing NTR’s role in the ongoing biopic based on the legendary actor cum politician’s life and legacy.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble