It’s well known that Nandamuri Balakrishna will join hands with director VV Vinayak for a high-budget entertainer. Jai Simha’s producer C Kalyan will be bankrolling this project. Expectations will be high on the movie as both Balayya and VV Vinayak are going to join hands after 16 long years since the release of their 2002 movie Chennakesava Reddy.
Recently, C Kalyan had informed the media that the Balayya-VV Vinayak movie will be launched on May 27. However, if the latest reports are anything to go by, this much-awaited project will be launched on the 2nd of May itself. An official confirmation is awaited from the makers.
The Balayya-VV Vinayak film is rumoured to be a remake of the Kannada blockbuster Mufti. If things go as planned, the movie will release for Sankranthi 2019.
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas