Nandamuri Balakrishna has had a superb start to 2018 with the success of his Sankranthi film, Jai Simha. The star hero is all set to kick-start the biopic on his legendary father NT Rama Rao on March 29. And then, Balayya will join hands with his Chennakesava Reddy director VV Vinayak for a high-budget action entertainer.
In a recent media interaction, senior producer C Kalyan, who is going to bankroll the Balakrishna-VV Vinayak project, revealed that the movie will be launched at a grand event on May 27. C Kalyan also said that he will announce the complete cast and crew details at an appropriate time. Stay tuned for further updates on this exciting combo.
- Jyothika earns rave reviews for her latest film
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact