Nandamuri Balakrishna has had a superb start to 2018 with the success of his Sankranthi film, Jai Simha. The star hero is all set to kick-start the biopic on his legendary father NT Rama Rao on March 29. And then, Balayya will join hands with his Chennakesava Reddy director VV Vinayak for a high-budget action entertainer.
In a recent media interaction, senior producer C Kalyan, who is going to bankroll the Balakrishna-VV Vinayak project, revealed that the movie will be launched at a grand event on May 27. C Kalyan also said that he will announce the complete cast and crew details at an appropriate time. Stay tuned for further updates on this exciting combo.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Mr. KK – Only style No Thrill
- Big demand for Puri’s dates now
- After Telugu states, iSmart Shankar opens well in US too
- JB walks out; Director gives clarity
- Nagarjuna’s iconic hit film’s title for Rakul Preet brother’s debut film
- Review : iSmart Shankar – Ram’s Massy treat