Natasimha Nandamuri Balakrishna’s latest movie, Akhanda has turned out to be a stupendous hit at the box office of AP, TS and the USA. Directed by the successful filmmaker Boyapati Sreenu, the movie also grossed huge collections everywhere.
Now, the makers of the film have planned a special show for the Telugu audiences residing in Paris.
The film will be screened at Pathé La Villette cinema in Paris at 07:45 PM (local time). The bookings are now open to grab the tickets for the special screening.
The film has Srikanth Meka Jagapathi Babu, Pragya Jaiswal and Purnaa in prominent roles. Produced by Miryala Ravinder Reddy, the music of the movie is composed by Thaman S.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood’s pride, Arundhati completes 13 glorious years
- Akhanda becomes the highest grosser in Balakrishna’s career
- Ashok Galla watches Hero movie with audiences
- Sai Dharam Tej looks dapper in the latest pic
- Bhama Kalapam’s intense first glimpse is out now
- Lata Mangeshkar’s health worsens – Still remains in ICU