The heat is on as Nandamuri Balakrishna’s Dictator is just one day away from its release. Special plans have been made for the smooth release of the film and a special show was organized for Balakrishna and his family members yesterday.
Sources close to us reveal that the response from the special show was unanimous as Balakrishna’s son, daughter and son-in-law were hugely impressed with the second half and were seen speaking confidently about the film’s outcome.
Dictator is Balakrishna’s 99th film and is directed by Srivas who is in good form off late. Anjali and Sonal Chauhan are the female leads in the film which has become quite prestigious as few other big ticket films are also up for release this week.
- Mahanati’s 6-week AP, TS collections
- Star father and sons to build a 100 crore hotel
- Vijay arrives as Sarkar, makes fans super happy
- Chiru’s son in law gearing up for another film?
- Its homecoming for Ileana