The COVID-19 positive cases are coming down drastically across the world and in India. However, just when the Telugu film industry is limping back to normalcy, here comes an unexpected shocker.
Svelte beauty Pragya Jaiswal, who will soon be seen in Balakrishna’s Akhanda, took to Twitter and announced that she has tested positive for COVID-19. Incidentally, Pragya got the virus even earlier, recovered and is also fully vaccinated. “I have mild symptoms & nothing to really worry about hopefully. See you all very soon,” tweeted Pragya.
Pragya went on to say that she has isolated herself and following all safety protocols under the advice of her doctors. “Humbly requesting all those who have been in contact with me in the last 10 days to pls take care & take the necessary precautions,” she concluded.
I have mild symptoms & nothing to really worry about hopefully..
See you all very soon 💫😇 pic.twitter.com/Lh8kMRY597
— Pragya Jaiswal (@ItsMePragya) October 10, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Ananya Panday to shoot for Liger and attend NCB enquiry on Monday
- Makers’ hint on Prabhas’ role in Project K thrills fans
- I don’t think I’ll act again: Charmee
- Radhe Shyam’s teaser sets a stunning new record in Tollywood
- I can proudly say that Varudu Kavalenu has come out superbly: Naga Shaurya
- Thaman watches Vakeel Saab at 37,000 ft; Gives a big update on BGM