Nandamuri Balakrishna’s mass action entertainer, ‘Legend’, will be heading to Bangkok very soon for an overseas schedule. The exact dates are yet to be finalised, but sources say that the team could be going in a couple of weeks time.
‘Legend’ is being made with a very big budget. Boyapati Sreenu is the director of this movie and he is trying to present Balakrishna in a very powerful way in this film. Jagapathi Babu will be seen as the villain. Radhika Apte and Sonal Chauhan will be seen as the female leads opposite Balakrishna.
The movie is being produced by 14 Reels Entertainment banner in association with Vaarahi Chalana Chitram. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music for this film.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals