The much-awaited Puri Jagan-Balakrishna film was launched today morning in a Kukatpally temple in Hyderabad. Noted directors like Krish, Boyapati, Rajamouli and S V Krishna Reddy graced the occasion and wished the entire unit the best of luck.
The film will be produced by Bhavya Creations and Balakrishna will be showcased in a completely new avatar. Reports suggest that the dialogues in this film will be quite unique as Puri is known to come up with some strong one-liners for Balayya.
The regular shooting will start soon and the hunt for the female lead is currently on.
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release