The much-awaited Puri Jagan-Balakrishna film was launched today morning in a Kukatpally temple in Hyderabad. Noted directors like Krish, Boyapati, Rajamouli and S V Krishna Reddy graced the occasion and wished the entire unit the best of luck.
The film will be produced by Bhavya Creations and Balakrishna will be showcased in a completely new avatar. Reports suggest that the dialogues in this film will be quite unique as Puri is known to come up with some strong one-liners for Balayya.
The regular shooting will start soon and the hunt for the female lead is currently on.
Articles that might interest you:
- Now, Mahesh Babu to star in a pan-India film?
- Harish Shankar explains why he chose Valmiki title
- Bollywood actress opens up about her casting couch experiences
- Pooja Hegde, a big surprise in Valmiki?
- Varun Tej praises Harish Shankar’s intense approach
- Puri Jagannadh, Charmme buy swanky luxury cars