It is a known fact that Nandamuri Balakrishna will be doing a film in the direction of Boyapati Sreenu. There was a talk that the film is put on hold for reasons unknown.
Now, the latest we hear is that the film will mostly be launched on the 28th of this month. The regular shoot will happen from July onwards once the AP elections are over.
This film is key for both Balakrishna and Boyapati as they have only given flops recently.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anand Devarakonda is ready with his Pushpaka Vimanam
- Akash Puri’s Romantic gets a new release date
- Keerthy Suresh’s Good Luck Sakhi seals its release date
- Latest update on Amitabh Bachchan’s health relieves fans
- Tragedy in Tollywood: Swamy Ra Ra co-producer Sandeep Koritala passes away
- You’ll see Raj Tarun’s different angle in Power Play