Nandamuri Balakrishna, today donated a sum of one crore 25 lakhs to both the Telugu states and film workers in Tollywood. He was appreciated a lot for his gesture.
After this donation, Balayya made a video where he was seen speaking to the public and fans. In the video, Balayya requested everyone to follow orders and be safe at home and follow cleanliness properly.
The star hero also added that we can win over this virus only through social distancing and moving ahead as one country. Balayya is working on his new film in the direction of Boyapati as of now.
— ńàŕèńďŕà (@Oosaravelli_) April 3, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Is Salman Khan upset with Rajamouli?
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- Frustrated Teja: Fun promotional video ahead of Ishq’s release
- NTR’s new orange Lamborgini Urus becomes a hot topic
- Suriya turns lawyer in Jai Bhim; Intense first look out now
- Team Lakhsya plans unique promotions until the release