Nandamuri Balakrishna, today donated a sum of one crore 25 lakhs to both the Telugu states and film workers in Tollywood. He was appreciated a lot for his gesture.
After this donation, Balayya made a video where he was seen speaking to the public and fans. In the video, Balayya requested everyone to follow orders and be safe at home and follow cleanliness properly.
The star hero also added that we can win over this virus only through social distancing and moving ahead as one country. Balayya is working on his new film in the direction of Boyapati as of now.
— ńàŕèńďŕà (@Oosaravelli_) April 3, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Amala Paul’s Cadaver – Telugu film on Hotstar
- Kriti Sanon wishes to have these heroes in her swayamvar
- Aswani Dutt reveals why Jr NTR is not part of Mahanati
- Collections rise for Karthikeya 2 in Hindi
- Team Ponniyin Selvan drops the second single update
- Madhavan debunks these crazy baseless rumors about him