It’s well known that national award-winning Tamil director Bala was the first choice to direct Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake featuring Vikram son Dhruv Vikram. Titled Varma, the film was shelved after the entire movie was complete and ready. Later, a debutant director named Gireesaaya directed another version that released in cinemas as Adithya Varma.
Now, the shelved version directed by Bala is all set for its release on an OTT platform. Varma will be having its digital premiere on October 6 on the Simply South app. Needless to say, fans of Bala and Arjun Reddy movie will be curious to watch the movie to know why it was shelved after its completion. Bengali starlet Megha is the leading lady in this version.
Articles that might interest you:
- Salman Khan’s crazy film launched in Mumbai
- Niharika’s next ready for a release
- Trivikram launches the inspiring title song from Sharwanand’s Sreekaram
- Allu Arjun to grace young hero’s pre-release event
- Thellavarithe Guruvaram’s fun teaser out now
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Check’ Movie?