The shooting for the star actor-filmmaker duo Balakrishna and Boyapati Srinu’s eagerly awaited hat-trick film has resumed in Hyderabad finally. The new schedule kick-started today after a gap of almost 7 months.
Expectations on this high budget action entertainer rae quite high, as both Balayya and Boyapati are joining forces after delivering two consecutive blockbusters with Simha and Legend. The film is expected to hit screens during the Ugadi festive season next summer.
Malayalam actress Prayaga Martin is the leading lady in this Miryala Ravinder Reddy production. Former heroine Meena also essays a key role in the movie. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- This crazy’s negative role in Pushpa?
- Special look designed for Shruthi Haasan’s Vakeel Saab look
- Varun Tej’s demand shocks noted producer
- Bigg Boss 4 – No elimination this week?
- Acharya- Here’s an update on Charan joining the shoot
- Poll : Are you excited for the theatres to open in Telugu states?