The shooting for the star actor-filmmaker duo Balakrishna and Boyapati Srinu’s eagerly awaited hat-trick film has resumed in Hyderabad finally. The new schedule kick-started today after a gap of almost 7 months.
Expectations on this high budget action entertainer rae quite high, as both Balayya and Boyapati are joining forces after delivering two consecutive blockbusters with Simha and Legend. The film is expected to hit screens during the Ugadi festive season next summer.
Malayalam actress Prayaga Martin is the leading lady in this Miryala Ravinder Reddy production. Former heroine Meena also essays a key role in the movie. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May
- Tough times ahead for India’s hero Sonu Sood