After the two back-to-back blockbusters, Simha and Legend, Nandamuri Balakrishna and Boyapati Srinu are joining forces for the third time. The project will be bankrolled by Balakrishna himself under NBK Films banner.
As per the latest update, this as-yet-untitled film will have its muhurtham ceremony in the last week of February. However, the regular shooting will commence only in May, after the general elections in Andhra Pradesh. Balayya will be busy campaigning for his party from March end and hence the delay.
Touted to be an out-and-out action family entertainer, the film will showcase Balayya in a powerful role. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- India is a collection of legends like Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy: Pawan Kalyan
- Happy that Chiru sir’s long-cherished wish is fulfilled by Charan: Rajamouli
- Bigg Boss has special plans for Rahul Sipligunj’s re-entry
- Koratala Siva to break the sentiment for his next?
- PK yells at guards for stopping fan
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa