After the two back-to-back blockbusters, Simha and Legend, Nandamuri Balakrishna and Boyapati Srinu are joining forces for the third time. The project will be bankrolled by Balakrishna himself under NBK Films banner.
As per the latest update, this as-yet-untitled film will have its muhurtham ceremony in the last week of February. However, the regular shooting will commence only in May, after the general elections in Andhra Pradesh. Balayya will be busy campaigning for his party from March end and hence the delay.
Touted to be an out-and-out action family entertainer, the film will showcase Balayya in a powerful role. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest- Radhe Shyam to have this crazy aspect
- Dhanush-Sekhar Kammula’s trilingual film is now official
- Young beauties in Nani’s Meet Cute?
- Nagarjuna to make his OTT debut soon?
- Avengers Endgame directors wish Dhanush in Tamil on Jagame Thandhiram’s release
- Exciting details about Yash’s pan-India biggie after KGF 2