After the two back-to-back blockbusters, Simha and Legend, Nandamuri Balakrishna and Boyapati Srinu are joining forces for the third time. The project will be bankrolled by Balakrishna himself under NBK Films banner.
As per the latest update, this as-yet-untitled film will have its muhurtham ceremony in the last week of February. However, the regular shooting will commence only in May, after the general elections in Andhra Pradesh. Balayya will be busy campaigning for his party from March end and hence the delay.
Touted to be an out-and-out action family entertainer, the film will showcase Balayya in a powerful role. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan teases Varun Tej
- Samantha gets emotional after wrapping up Family Man Season 2
- Date postponement of RRR is not a rumour!
- AVPL US report: Marching towards 3 million
- World Famous Lover’s ‘My Love’ is filled with breezy romance
- It’s a U/A for Disco Raja