The much-awaited hat-trick film in the combination of the Simha and Legend actor-director duo, Balakrishna and Boyapati Srinu, has been delayed several times since last year. But here’s, some good news for all the disappointed fans.
This as-yet-untitled film will be going on floors from March 2nd and the first schedule will take place in Hyderabad. Even though the makers have not come up with an official announcement yet, the latest updates reveal that popular actresses Shriya and Anjali have been roped in as the female leads in the movie. Miryala Ravinder Reddy is bankrolling the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Extra care on Nani’s Tuck Jagadish’s sets
- Chiranjeevi’s wishes for ailing Rajasekhar win hearts
- Dil Raju delaying Vakeel Saab’s release date only for this reason
- Taiwanese minister is a fan of Baahubali
- Emotional moment: Chiranjeevi Sarja’s wife Meghana Raj delivers baby boy
- Tollywood hero to attend Kajal’s wedding?