The much-awaited hat-trick film in the combination of the Simha and Legend actor-director duo, Balakrishna and Boyapati Srinu, has been delayed several times since last year. But here’s, some good news for all the disappointed fans.
This as-yet-untitled film will be going on floors from March 2nd and the first schedule will take place in Hyderabad. Even though the makers have not come up with an official announcement yet, the latest updates reveal that popular actresses Shriya and Anjali have been roped in as the female leads in the movie. Miryala Ravinder Reddy is bankrolling the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia and Ranbir’s foreign vacation after recovering from COVID-19
- Akhil’s Agent to kick start its shoot here
- First glimpse of Allu Arjun’s cousin Viran’s debut film BBS out now
- Naga Chaitanya’s new film also lands in trouble due to COVID
- Despite COVID rage, Balayya’s Akhanda progresses non-stop
- Sukumar to team up with star hero before Vijay Deverakonda?