The much-awaited hat-trick film in the combination of the Simha and Legend actor-director duo, Balakrishna and Boyapati Srinu, has been delayed several times since last year. But here’s, some good news for all the disappointed fans.
This as-yet-untitled film will be going on floors from March 2nd and the first schedule will take place in Hyderabad. Even though the makers have not come up with an official announcement yet, the latest updates reveal that popular actresses Shriya and Anjali have been roped in as the female leads in the movie. Miryala Ravinder Reddy is bankrolling the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda
- Teaser for Rajinikanth’s Peddanna to be in a few hours