Star actor-director duo, Nandamuri Balakrishna and Boyapati Srinu, teamed up for a hat-trick film. This as-yet-untitled film’s shoot will resume from the last week of September. Expectations among fans are humongous, as the Balayya-Boyapati combination had delivered two back-to-back blockbusters with Simha and Legend.
Now, if the latest buzz in trade circles is anything to go by, the Balayya-Boyapati film will be released during the big Sankranthi festive season. If the news turns out to be true, BB3 will be clashing with other biggies such as Pawan Kalyan’s Vakeel Saab, KGF Chapter 2 and Ravi Teja’s Krack.
BB3 is being produced by Miryala Ravinder Reddy. Balayya will be seen in dual avatars in the movie. Senior heroine Meena and a young Mumbai starlet will be playing Balayya’s love interest in the movie. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- This is why Shyam Singha Roy’s producers changed hands
- Search for Pawan’s co-star in crazy remake back to square one?
- Balakrishna’s next confirmed with star director?
- Renu Desai reveals why she named her daughter as Aadya
- Tollywood, Bollywood hero admitted in ICU due to COVID-19
- Change of director for superstar Vijay’s next?