After the two blockbusters with Simha and Legend, star actor and director Balakrishna and Boyapati Srinu were supposed to join forces for a hat-trick. The film was expected to go on floors after the NTR biopics. However, Balayya surprised everyone by kick-starting KS Ravikumar film.
On the other hand, Boyapati Srinu has been waiting for Balayya’s nod to his script. The latest buzz is that the director had proposed a whopping Rs 60 crore budget for the film. This said to have prompted Balayya, who’s also bankrolling the project, to ask the director to come back with modifications in the script so that the budget can be cut down to Rs 40 crores.
Boyapati Srinu is now ready with the revised script and got the budget as per Balayya’s suggesti8 and is awaiting the actor’s approval. More clarity regarding the project may emerge in a month or so.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bond25 ‘No Time To Die’ to release on OTT?
- Adivasis warn Rajamouli over Komaram Bheem’s portrayal in RRR
- Opinion : Balakrishna’s Narthanasala – Leaves you with mixed feelings
- Pooja Hegde crosses another milestone, thanks fans
- Allu Aravind acquires a youthful entertainer for Aha
- Date and time locked for Most Eligible Bachelor’s teaser