The sudden demise of Nandyala MLA Bhuma Nagireddy has left his family, followers and leaders from various political parties in a state of deep shock. Nagireddy passed away this morning after suffering a severe heart attack at his residence.
Expressing his deepest condolences over Bhuma’s demise, film star and TDP MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna hailed Bhuma’s significant role in the development of Nandyala constituency. Balayya also recollected his last interaction with Bhuma during the AP Assembly sessions a couple of days ago.
Balayya said that Bhuma was quite cheerful and healthy during their last meeting and that his sudden demise has come across as a huge shocker. AP Congress leader and film star Chiranjeevi too expressed his heartfelt condolences to the bereaved family and said that Bhuma’s death is a great loss to AP politics.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here is the basic outline of Sarkaru Vaari Paata?
- Star heroine rejects Karanam Malleswari biopic?
- Chiranjeevi’s surprise message thrills young hero
- Shah Rukh Khan’s touching gesture for the kid who broke the country’s heart
- Pawan didn’t send me mangoes this summer, says star comedian
- Update on Pawan Kalyan’s Vakeel Saab shoot