Balakrishna, who recently celebrated his birthday in Lisbon, Portugal, got a surprise gift from his family. His daughters – Brahmini, Tejaswini, and son Mokshagna, along with his sons-in-law- Nara Lokesh and Sai Bharath flew to Lisbon to spend time with Balakrishna on his birthday.
Interestingly, his family gifted him an expensive Bentley car on his birthday and Brahmini, Tejaswini gave the car keys to Balakrishna at the birthday party. The entire cast and crew of Balakrishna-Puri Jagannadh’s Paisa Vasool also took part in the celebrations.
The Paisa Vasool team will soon return to Hyderabad and continue the rest of the shoot here. Shriya Saran plays the lead role, apart from Muskaan and Kyra Dutt. The film is slated for release on September 29.
Articles that might interest you:
- Details of Pawan Kalyan’s voice over in Sye Raa
- Last minute surprise: Valmiki’s title changed a few hours before release
- Gang Leader’s six-day AP/TG collections
- Viral- Star hero forgets way to his own house
- Valmiki- An ultimate test for Harish Shankar
- Sye Raa trailer clocks 34 million views in one day