Simha and Legend duo, Nandamuri Balakrishna and Boyapati Srinu, joined hands for their hat-trick film. This as-yet-untitled film’s shoot has been stalled due to the lockdown and the rising number of COVID-19 positive cases.
Even though Boyapati Srinu is planning to resume shooting, it looks like Balakrishna is not keen on joining the sets until the COVID-19 cases decline drastically. So, to utilize the free time, Boyapati Srinu is planning to wrap up the remaining portions featuring other actors. Some clarity regarding the next schedule will be out soon.
Miryala Ravinder Reddy is bankrolling this high budget entertainer. Senior heroine Meena and a young Mumbai actress will be playing Balayya’s love interest in BB3.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamannah to do a biopic on legendary heroine?
- Poll : Which of these upcoming films will be a hit?
- Interview : Nag Ashwin – A comedy like Jathi Rathnalu has not been made before
- Sai Ram Shankar turns producer to make his hit film’s sequel
- Mahesh and Tamannah to romance yet again?
- KGF 2 effect- Big Bollywood banner after hero Yash