Simha and Legend duo, Nandamuri Balakrishna and Boyapati Srinu, joined hands for their hat-trick film. This as-yet-untitled film’s shoot has been stalled due to the lockdown and the rising number of COVID-19 positive cases.
Even though Boyapati Srinu is planning to resume shooting, it looks like Balakrishna is not keen on joining the sets until the COVID-19 cases decline drastically. So, to utilize the free time, Boyapati Srinu is planning to wrap up the remaining portions featuring other actors. Some clarity regarding the next schedule will be out soon.
Miryala Ravinder Reddy is bankrolling this high budget entertainer. Senior heroine Meena and a young Mumbai actress will be playing Balayya’s love interest in BB3.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star hero announces that he is cancer-free
- Poll : Will Kings XI Punjab make it to IPL 2020 playoffs?
- Poll : What are your expectations from Prabhas Radhe Shyam?
- Rana Daggubati’s Aranya to release during this time
- Sudigali Sudheer tests positive for COVID 19
- NTR and Charan have a fun banter on RRR’s Bheem teaser?