Simha and Legend duo, Nandamuri Balakrishna and Boyapati Srinu, joined hands for their hat-trick film. This as-yet-untitled film’s shoot has been stalled due to the lockdown and the rising number of COVID-19 positive cases.
Even though Boyapati Srinu is planning to resume shooting, it looks like Balakrishna is not keen on joining the sets until the COVID-19 cases decline drastically. So, to utilize the free time, Boyapati Srinu is planning to wrap up the remaining portions featuring other actors. Some clarity regarding the next schedule will be out soon.
Miryala Ravinder Reddy is bankrolling this high budget entertainer. Senior heroine Meena and a young Mumbai actress will be playing Balayya’s love interest in BB3.
Articles that might interest you:
- Krishna Vamsi’s Ranga Marthanda looking at an OTT release
- Bigg Boss 5 – Housemates target these two in full flow
- Interview : Pawan Ch – Shekhar Kammula rejected me multiple times
- Mahesh super excited to watch Love Story- Wishes the team
- Chiranjeevi to launch Sai Tej’s Republic’s trailer
- Poll : Which of these hit TV shows is entertaining you the most?