It is well-known that Balayya’s daughters Nara Brahmani and Tejaswini gifted him an expensive Bentley car on his birthday in Portugal. Balayya is just a day away from wrapping up the Portugal schedule for Puri Jagannadh is Paisa Vasool.
However, the long-distance didn’t stop Balayya from acquiring a fancy number for his Bentley. The actor has reportedly shelled out a whopping Rs.7.77 lakh in a bid to acquire the TS09 EU0001 number plate.
Incidentally, Balayya’s nephew and film star Young NTR too had paid a staggering Rs.11 lakh in the past to own the magic number 9999 for his car.
- It’s going to be a ‘political’ Diwali for Vijay-Suriya fans
- Kiara Advani opens up about the viral scene in ‘Lust Stories’
- Top filmmaker now turns a skilled farmer
- Amid his striking tweets, Pawan lands in Vijayawada
- Two interesting projects go on floors today