It is well-known that Balayya’s daughters Nara Brahmani and Tejaswini gifted him an expensive Bentley car on his birthday in Portugal. Balayya is just a day away from wrapping up the Portugal schedule for Puri Jagannadh is Paisa Vasool.
However, the long-distance didn’t stop Balayya from acquiring a fancy number for his Bentley. The actor has reportedly shelled out a whopping Rs.7.77 lakh in a bid to acquire the TS09 EU0001 number plate.
Incidentally, Balayya’s nephew and film star Young NTR too had paid a staggering Rs.11 lakh in the past to own the magic number 9999 for his car.
Articles that might interest you:
- When Pawan Kalyan wanted to play George Reddy
- Star hero turns rapper for his next
- Beach Road Chetan clears censor; All set for Nov 22nd release
- Allu hero to make his web-series debut
- Megastar Chiranjeevi gets connected with George Reddy
- Raja Varu Rani Garu’s trailer looks impressive