It is a known fact that Nandamuri Balakrishna is doing a film in the direction of Boyapati Sreenu. The film has been titled Akhanda and the teaser has caused ripples all over.
The film is slated to release on May 28th but now has been postponed due to the pandemic. So, the makers have started looking at new dates for the release.
The gossip in the film circles is that Balayya has decided to release the film in the month of September as of now when things get better. Watch this space for more updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajamouli eager to resume RRR shoot
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?
- National award-winning stunt co-ordinators join Kamal-Lokesh’s Vikram
- Balakrishna confirms film with Anil Ravipudi?
- Rashmika Mandanna wanted to leave social media for mental peace
- Harish Shankar to announce an OTT project soon?