It is already reported that Nandamuri Balakrishna will be joining hands with mass entertainers’ specialist Boyapati Sreenu for the third time. The film will have its official launch on June 10, on the occasion of Balayya’s birthday.
Meanwhile, the latest we hear is that Balayya himself will be producing the film under NBK Films banner. Already, Balayya is bankrolling his upcoming ambitious project, NTR, a biopic on his legendary father NT Rama Rao, which will kick-start from Dussehra.
On the other hand, Balayya will launch his immediate project with VV Vinayak on May 27th. This film is aiming for a Sankranti 2019 release. Jai Simha’s producer, C Kalyan, will bankroll it
- Akhil’s Mr Majnu seals its release date
- Poll: What did you think of F2’s teaser?
- Stage set for NTR’s trailer and audio launch
- F2 teaser- Looks solid fun
- Younge heroine becomes the most searched Indian celeb on Google