Senior hero Nandamuri Balakrishna and Tamil director KS Ravikumar have collaborated on two projects so far. While one of those movies is Jai Simha that released in 2018, the other one is the 2019 film, Ruler.
And the latest news is that there are high chances for the combination to repeat for the third time. Reportedly, Ravikumar has met Balayya recently and both of them had discussed a storyline.
If everything goes well, the project will be formally launched in the next couple of months. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- IIT Krishnamurthy’s gripping trailer raises expectations
- Bigg Boss 4: Two eliminations possible this week?
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo beats James Bond’s No Time To Die on IMDb
- Teaser for Satyadev’s Thimmarusu to be out soon
- Kajal becomes the face of her husband’s e-commerce company
- Zombie Reddy’s intriguing first bite impresses