Nandamuri Balakrishna and KS Ravikumar’s film had its formal pooja ceremony recently. The film is expected to go on floors from the month of July.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that Shriya Saran will be playing the female lead role in this film. Earlier, Balayya and Shriya were seen together in films like Chennakesava Reddy, GPSK and Paisal Vasool and if the above news is to be believed the new film is going to be the fourth time collaboration of the hero and heroine.
C. Kalyan is the producer for this as yet untitled film. Chirantan Bhatt is the music director.
Articles that might interest you:
- Team RRR’s noble gesture for cops, healthcare workers in Corona times
- Nani’s bonding with his son wins hearts
- Coronavirus: Kanika Kapoor tests positive for the 4th time; Not responding to treatment
- Rang De motion poster: DSP’s mellifluous music oozes romance
- Nithiin postpones his wedding ceremony
- Vishwak Sen contributes to the CCC fund