NTR Kathanayakudu, the much-awaited biopic on legendary actor and former AP CM NT Rama Rao, is gearing up to storm theaters worldwide on January 9. After completing the first round of media promotions, the film’s lead stars Balakrishna, Vidya Balan and director Krish will be visiting Vijayawada, Nimmakuru, Bengaluru and Tirupati in a 2-day promotional tour.
NTR Kathanayakudu’s promotional tour will begin tomorrow (Jan 7) morning. Balayya, Vidya and Krish will be leaving for Vijayawada in a special flight from the Begumpet Airport at 9:30 am. After reaching the Gannavaram Airport, the trio will head straight to Balayya’s native place Nimmakuru for a short while to meet the local media.
Later, Balayya, Vidya and Krish will fly to Bengaluru to interact with the press at the Chancery Pavilion Hotel at 5 pm. They will then fly to Tirupati, where they will spend the night. And on the 8th, they will meet the Tirupati press at the PJR Theater at 8 am, and then return to Hyderabad in the afternoon to resume promotions in the city. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Shourya’s next to be based on this unique sport
- Raj Kandukuri reveals the highlights of Choosi Chundangane
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to play Sita again!
- Star music director for Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Sharwa to win the hearts of many with Sreekaram
- Disco Raja disappoints-First weekend collections