Even as the diehard Nandamuri fans are thrilled with his uber cool avatars in the film’s audio release posters, Nandamuri Balakrishna’s commitment while shooting the climax fight sequence for Dictator has left the film’s unit spellbound. We have recently reported that Balayya is shooting for the climax fight episode under action choreographer Ravi Vatman’s supervision.
Director Sriwass has designed a grand climax episode which features nearly150 fighters and as per the inside buzz, Balayya has been completely involved in his role and apparently, he even refused to use a dupe while shooting several risky stunts. It is indeed admirable of Balayya for displaying such enthusiasm even at the age of 55.
Dictator is gearing up for its grand audio launch on December 20 in Amaravati. The film will hit the screens on the 14th of January.
- Dev gets a tentative release date
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Mega hero’s next nears completion
- Krish and team plan special promotions for NTR
- Happening actress aspires to act with Mahesh Babu