Nandamuri Balakrishna, who is currently having Boyapati Sreenu’s film in hands is expected to resume the film’s shooting post the lockdown period.
Meanwhile, a few weeks back, news came out that Balayya is all set to kick-start yet another with his lucky director B.Gopal from the month of June.
Buzz also circulated that the film will have its official launch on June 10th as Balayya’s birthday special. But the latest gossip among the film circles is that the project is shelved at its scripting stage itself.
However, an official confirmation regarding the circulated news is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Four star heroines to clash on OTT
- Actress, cancer survivor turns producer
- Telugu girl returns to Tollywood after making her mark in Kollywood
- Punarnavi’s performance to stand out in her next
- Charmme’s parents test positive for COVID 19
- Chay Akkineni’s crazy project launched in style