Nandamuri Balakrishna, who is currently having Boyapati Sreenu’s film in hands is expected to resume the film’s shooting post the lockdown period.
Meanwhile, a few weeks back, news came out that Balayya is all set to kick-start yet another with his lucky director B.Gopal from the month of June.
Buzz also circulated that the film will have its official launch on June 10th as Balayya’s birthday special. But the latest gossip among the film circles is that the project is shelved at its scripting stage itself.
However, an official confirmation regarding the circulated news is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exciting buzz: Allu Arjun to don Vijay Sethupathi’s role?
- Speculations back on Tuck Jagadish’s direct OTT release
- NTR to follow a strict diet and fitness plan for his next
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?