Nandamuri Balakrishna, who is currently having Boyapati Sreenu’s film in hands is expected to resume the film’s shooting post the lockdown period.
Meanwhile, a few weeks back, news came out that Balayya is all set to kick-start yet another with his lucky director B.Gopal from the month of June.
Buzz also circulated that the film will have its official launch on June 10th as Balayya’s birthday special. But the latest gossip among the film circles is that the project is shelved at its scripting stage itself.
However, an official confirmation regarding the circulated news is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Team Writer Padmabhushan comes up with a sweet surprise
- Official: Samantha’s Shaakuntalam postponed indefinitely
- Venue locked for Kiran Abbavaram’s VBVK trailer launch
- Official: Vishwaksen’s Dhamki postponed indefinitely
- Kantara’s English version to be premiered on this date
- Interesting update on star hero’s long-delayed movie