Nandamuri Balakrishna’s landmark 100th movie, Gautamiputra Satakarni, completed a grand 50-day theatrical run in 14 centres across the twin Telugu states. The film, helmed by passionate director Krish, released during Sankranthi season and mesmerized Telugu movie lovers with its grandeur.
Gautamiputra Satakarni is also the highest grossing movie in Balayya’s career. According to the official numbers announced by the film’s producers, Gautamiputra Satakarni has collected a whopping 77 crores.
The film also starred Shriya, Hema Malini and Kabir Bedi etc. Rajeev Reddy and Jagarlamudi Saibaba produced this epic magnum opus, which is based on the heroic legacies of the ancient Telugu warrior emperor, Gautamiputra Satakarni.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties