On this auspicious Eid festive day, film star and Hindupur MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna extended his heartfelt wishes to all the Muslim brothers and sisters. Balayya described Ramzan as a symbol of love and sacrifice.
Balayya hailed the perseverance of the Muslim community as they fasted despite the numerous hardships due to the lockdown. He hoped that their prayers will be answered and the deadly virus will be contained soon. He requested everyone to remain indoors and offer their prayers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Muddy’s action-packed and racy teaser impresses
- Uppena’s Aasi and Bebamma get a surprise gift from producers
- Rajendra Prasad’s Climax clears censor; Set for March 5th release
- Salman Khan’s crazy film launched in Mumbai
- Niharika’s next ready for a release
- Trivikram launches the inspiring title song from Sharwanand’s Sreekaram