On this auspicious Eid festive day, film star and Hindupur MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna extended his heartfelt wishes to all the Muslim brothers and sisters. Balayya described Ramzan as a symbol of love and sacrifice.
Balayya hailed the perseverance of the Muslim community as they fasted despite the numerous hardships due to the lockdown. He hoped that their prayers will be answered and the deadly virus will be contained soon. He requested everyone to remain indoors and offer their prayers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu film on Coronavirus resumes shoot with strict precautions
- This star heroine was the first choice for Pushpa?
- This star kid’s debut film to hit OTT directly?
- Pawan Kalyan takes up 4-month Chaaturmaasya Deeksha
- Chiru’s daughter and son-in-law living separately in the same house due to COVID-19
- Popular actress and her husband pledge to donate their organs