Nandamuri Balakrishna’s eagerly awaited mass action entertainer, Jai Simha, is releasing amid a huge buzz on January 12, as a Sankranthi festive treat. The film’s pre-release event was held last night. Balayya will be seen in dual roles in the movie.
Speaking at the event, Jai Simha’s producer C Kalyan said that the film is dedicated to his guru and veteran director Dasari Narayana Rao. C Kalyan further revealed that Balakrishna always wanted to act under Dasari’s direction and even expressed his wish to the departed filmmaker when he was hospitalized. “However, I kept on delaying the project as I feared that Dasari sir will again plan a message oriented movie with Balayya, just like our last film, Parama Veera Chakra,” C Kalyan said.
Jai Simha features Nayanthara as the female lead. Kannada actress Hariprriya and Malayali beauty Natasha Doshi play important roles in the movie. Senior Tamil director KS Ravikumar has directed this high-budget entertainer. Chirantan Bhatt’s is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Debated whether or not to release RRR’s motion posters in these times: Rajamouli
- Anushka and Samantha in race for the prestigious biopic?
- RRR’s Bheem For Ramaraju teaser sets a Tollywood record
- Nani, Samantha and Mallesham win top honors at CCFA Awards
- The man makes me proud: Twinkle on Akshay Kumar’s 25 Cr donation
- Rang De’s first look to be out tomorrow