Telugu filmmakers are exploring new locales to shoot their films andEuropean countries seem to be the flavour of the season. After exploring various beautiful locales in Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria and Switzerland, Ravi Teja’s upcoming film Balupu is going to be the first Telugu film to be shot in Portugal. Few songs in Balupu are going to be shot in Lisbon, the capital city of Portugal. Gopichand Malineni is directing the film and Balupu stars Ravi Teja,
Shruti Haasan and Anjali in lead roles. The principal shooting of this mass entertainer is nearing completion and the audio is expected to be launched soon. Ravi Teja is playing an out and out mass role after a long gap and his look in the film is similar to his style in films like Venky. The film will also have Shruti Haasan in an ultra
glamorous role and Anjali is playing the role of a medico. Most part of the film has been shot in Vizag and Hyderabad. Prasad V Potluri is producing the film and Thaman has scored the music. The film will hit the screens later this summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ttivikram takes help of Hyper Aadi
- Noted actress says Balayya’s new look shocked her
- Bigg Boss- Is this contestant getting eliminated this week?
- Adivi Sesh appoints a special trainer
- Prakash Raj lands in legal trouble
- Poll: Will RRR beat the collections of Baahubali?